Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gold Watches: Always a trend





I have never been one to wear a watch. When I need to know the time it's more likely that I look at my cell phone, computer, or ipod. Lately, however, I've been craving a classic gold watch. Of course, there's always Rolex, but below, I've listed links of some websites where you can get classic yet modern styles without breaking the bank. The watch to the left is by Guess, is water-resistant and only $135! Note: if you are intimidated by a bold watch, there are also some thinner, more feminine styles. Happy Shopping!






www.rolex.com and www.shop.bulgari.com-for pricier pieces!
www.guess.com- go to the watches section for tons of choices!
www.ewatches.com/Gold- search by price
www.watchorbit.com- Great quality watches

No comments: