Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Trends: Wedges





I know wedges are nothing new, but I have a feeling they are going to be one of my favorite picks for Spring/Summer 2008. I've already done a lot of my Spring shoe shopping online, and nearly every website I visit has a booming "Wedges" section ready for my exploration. Wedges are are great for day or night. The beauties up top, for example, are by Nine West. I've been obsession with them since I came across them. They tackle two big trends this year: Gladiator and Wedges. Unfortunately, they are on backorder until May, but believe me, I am willing to wait! They are very similar to one's Mary-Kate Olsen has been spotted wearing. Why not dare to wear them on a cool Spring night with some light-washed skinnies and a loose white tee? Very effortlessly chic. I must also comment on Mary-Kate's wonderful use of color with the turquoise bag.









No comments: